Apr 6, 2011

This Is Hot Stuff Card.

Hallo Allemaal,
Hier ben ik weer met een nieuw kaartje.
Deze keer heb ik me gewaagd aan een wat simpelere look.
Is ook wel eens leuk om te doen zo'n simpel kaartje.
De sinaasappel had ik al eens gesneden met de silhouette
en was naar mijn mening een leuke toevoeging op dit zomerse kaartje.
***
Hello Eveerybody,
Here I am again with a new card.
This time I challenged myself to a cleaner look.
I thought it would be fun to try this kind of card.
I had already cut this orange with my silhouette earlier
and I figured it would make a great embellishment for the summery card.

Challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes.
Colour Create - Pastels.
Charisma Cardz - Bling & Sparkle.

Materials:

Image & Sentiment: The Greeting Farm.
Colouring Medium: Copic Ciao Markers.
100,E42,E43,E50,E51,E53,BG11,
BG13,BG23,B00,Y21,Y38,R85,RV04,RV23,RV34
Derwent Pensils - C530 Pale Brown.
Papers: Stacy Claire Boyd - Stella Collection - Ring Around The Posie.
Embelishments: Bsic Grey - Bling It - Rhinestones.
Tools: Olba - 3D Lijm Kit.
Pergamano - Ciseleer Matje en Pennen.
Stationary Zone - 3D foam.
QuicKutz - Silhouette desktop cutter.
Letraset - Black Fine Line Drawing Pen.
Ranger - Crystal Stickles.
Fiskars - Apron Lace border punch.
Needle for punching holes.
Hema - White Gelpen.